- Use the following guidelines when submitting a data recovery request.
Submitting a Data Recovery Request:
- Obtain a job number from Data Recovery and Reconstruction. You can contact us directly for a job number (see contact information at the top of this page), our obtain one electronically from our server. Please note; you can skip this step if you file Form DRR-1273 electronically (see below).
- Complete Form DRR-1273. This form can be filled out electronically through our server, or you can obtain a hard copy (either from our server or we can FAX one to you). Form DRR-1273 is a general information form that identifies who owns the drive, where to ship it back to, as well as other information. If you fill out the form electronically, a copy will be emailed to you for your records. If you obtain a hard copy, you should keep a photocopy for your records.
- Pack and ship the drive in accordance with the guidelines in Packing and Shipping Instructions.
- Contact us by voice or email to let us know that the drive has been shipped; this will allow us to schedule your job and reserve resources, thereby decreasing turn-around time. If you have a shipper’s tracking number, please include it with your correspondence.
- You will be contacted within two working days after we receive your drive.